News Flash Home
The original item was published from 1/21/2015 2:31:00 PM to 1/18/2019 2:26:43 PM.
Inmate Rules & Regulations
Posted on: January 20, 2015
[ARCHIVED] Release Procedure
- The normal release time for sentenced inmates is 10:00 a.m. This is subject to change based upon staff availability, Huber work scheduled, probation instructions, etc.
- If an inmate has a remaining balance in their Trust Account and no Jail debt is owed, a check will be issued for the amount remaining in the account and mailed to the inmate's last known address.
- Inmates will be required to sign a Property Receipt at the time of their release.
- Inmates must take all their property with them at the time of their release. Inmates may not give or leave behind any property or canteen items for other inmates to use.
- If any property is not taken by the inmate at the time of release, a notification will be sent to the inmate's last known address advising that they have 5 days from the date they receive the notice to pick up their property or it will be disposed of.