News Flash Home
The original item was published from 1/21/2015 3:38:00 PM to 1/18/2019 1:08:38 PM.
Inmate Rules & Regulations
Posted on: January 20, 2015
- Fighting or assaultive behavior is prohibited.
- Threats to staff or others are prohibited.
- Sexual misconduct; including, but not limited to the following, are prohibited:
- Engaging in or proposing sexual acts.
- Sexual assault or threat of sexual assault.
- Sexual harassment.
- Indecent exposure.
- Use of abusive or disrespectful words or gestures towards staff or others is prohibited.
- Horseplay is prohibited and will not be tolerated.
- Stealing and/or possession of another's personal or Jail issued property is prohibited.
- Making a false statement to a staff member is prohibited.
- Kangaroo or inmate courts are prohibited.
- Theft, destruction, damage, defacement or misuse of Price County Jail property, including clothing, is prohibited.
- Failure to obey a lawful order or directive from a Jail staff member is prohibited.
- Transfer of Jail issued property, personal property, money, Jail meal items, phone cards or commissary items between inmates is prohibited.
- Gambling is prohibited.
- Talking or yelling between cell blocks or individual cells is prohibited.
- Talking or yelling to individuals outside the building is prohibited.
- No inmate is allowed inside an individual cell or on the bunk of another inmate for any reason.
- Loud or disorderly behavior is prohibited.
- The throwing of litter or other items is prohibited.
- Group demonstrations, rioting or inciting to riot is prohibited.
- The signing of petitions or group grievances or inciting other inmates to violate Jail rules is prohibited.
- Knocking on cell block doors or walls is prohibited unless as an attempt to notify Jail staff in the event of an emergency.
- Inmates may not communicate with inmates housed in another cell block or with Price County inmates housed in other facilities by mail, note or third party.