News Flash Home
The original item was published from 1/21/2015 7:38:00 AM to 1/18/2019 1:14:23 PM.
Inmate Rules & Regulations
Posted on: January 20, 2015
- Possession of, or attempting to obtain contraband is prohibited.
- No inmate shall make or possess an instrument which could be used as a weapon or as a tool for escape.
- Inmates are allowed to possess only those items purchased through Canteen, provided by the Price County Jail, or allowed through the mail.
- Possession of tobacco and smoking materials, including lighters and matches, is prohibited in the Price County Jail.
- Possession or consumption of alcohol, illegal drugs or any substance used to create an intoxicating effect is prohibited.
- Cell phones are prohibited.
- All contraband items, including smoking materials, lighters, and matches, will be confiscated and thrown away or retained as evidence by Jail staff.
- Jail property, Jail issued property or personal property may not be altered or repurposed for any use other than originally intended.