News Flash Home
The original item was published from 1/21/2015 9:38:00 AM to 1/18/2019 2:31:54 PM.
Inmate Rules & Regulations
Posted on: January 19, 2015
[ARCHIVED] Trust Accounts
- All inmate funds will be placed in an Inmate Trust Account.
- An inmate's Trust Account is subject to Huber, Electronic Monitoring Program (EMP), and housing fees, indigent item costs and any medical or dental billings. Every effort will be made to collect an inmate's balance owed, including use of a collection agency and tax intercept.
- If inmates wish to use Trust Account funds to pay fines, child support obligations or other outside bills, an Account Disbursement form must be submitted.
- Inmates with available funds may purchase items specified on the Canteen Order form.
- Canteen orders are submitted on Sunday and delivered on Tuesday or Wednesday unless otherwise indicated by Jail staff.
- Inmates are limited to ordering a maximum of two of each food item for a total of twenty-four food items per order.
- Inmates will not purchase canteen items for other inmates. Doing so may result in cancellation of canteen privileges.
- The Jail reserves the right to cancel a canteen order for violation of Jail rules or remove any canteen item already delivered.