News Flash Home
The original item was published from 1/21/2015 9:25:00 AM to 1/18/2019 2:28:16 PM.
Inmate Rules & Regulations
Posted on: January 19, 2015
[ARCHIVED] Request Forms
- Request forms are located in all general population cell blocks.
- Request forms will be picked up at meal times and at lockdown.
- Request forms for meetings and Library visits must be submitted prior to the event start time.
- Hygiene items (razors, nail clippers, trimmers) will be handed out during morning showers.
- Library visits will be conducted in the evenings as time allows.
- Phone card requests will be accepted on Sunday and Wednesday. Orders will be filled on Monday and Thursday.
- Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) meetings will be held at 7:00 p.m. on Thursday.
- Clergy visits will be held on Tuesday afternoons.
- Requests to see the nurse must include a written description of the medical issue.
- Any other request can be addressed using the "Other" box on the bottom of the Request form.
- Request forms will not be altered for another purpose or used for letter writing, game pieces, scratch paper, etc.