News Flash Home
The original item was published from 1/20/2015 10:41:00 AM to 1/21/2015 8:59:22 AM.
Inmate Rules & Regulations
Posted on: January 19, 2015
[ARCHIVED] Showers & Hygiene
- Inmates are required to shower at least once every other day.
- Fingernails and toenails shall be kept trimmed at an appropriate safe length.
- Showers in dorm-style cell blocks are inmate operable and may be used from 5:00 a.m. until lights out; excluding meal times and medication pass.
- Showers in all other cell blocks will be turned on between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. daily.
- Razors, nail clippers and beard trimmers will be handed out upon request and must be turned back in at the end of shower time.
- Inmates may purchase hygiene items from canteen.
- Indigent inmates may fill out an Indigent Item Request Form to receive necessary hygiene items.
- Inmates who have sufficient funds may submit a request for a professional haircut.