News Flash Home
The original item was published from 1/19/2015 3:24:00 PM to 1/20/2015 10:40:29 AM.
Inmate Rules & Regulations
Posted on: January 19, 2015
- Meals will be served at these approximate times:
4:30 a.m. to 6:30 a.m.
11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Inmates will assist with meal and tray clean up in cell blocks.
- All uneaten food will be turned back in on the food tray.
- Leftover food items/condiments from any meal will not be stored in cells or living areas.
- Utensils will be rinsed out by inmates and returned to jail staff without exception.
- Food items may not be transferred between inmates.
- All inmates must line up at the cell block door in single file to receive meals.
- All inmates must be in full uniform before they line up for meals.