News Flash Home
The original item was published from 1/20/2015 12:20:00 PM to 1/20/2015 3:17:51 PM.
Inmate Rules & Regulations
Posted on: January 19, 2015
[ARCHIVED] First 24 Hours
- Inmates will be housed in a holding cell for the first 24 hours for observation.
- A minimum amount of property will be issued at this time. Extra linen and hygiene items will be issued once an inmate is placed in general population.
- Do not cover your head with any clothing or linen. Officers must be able to clearly monitor every inmate.
- Do not knock on the door of the cell unless it is an emergency.
- Meal dishes, utensils, bags and uneaten food must be placed on the food port ledge to be removed by staff. Do not keep any of these items.