Cranberry Creek Rifle Range
- All children anywhere on range or range area must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Firearms must be unloaded, without a live cartridge or fired case, cap or powder in the barrel, cylinder or magazine (including tubular magazines) and carried with the action open and/or the firearms encased, when not actively in use on firing line.
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted on or behind any firing line.
- No firing at bottles, cans, metal targets, clay targets, rocks or any rounded target which may deflect a bullet.
- No trap shooting at clay targets.
- On all firing lines, all muzzles must be pointed Down Range at all times, including when casing and/or encasing firearms.
- Range hours are 9 a.m. until dusk.
- Take all litter with you when you leave the range.
- The way we conduct ourselves at this range and on our way into it and on our way out will make a big impact on how other people look at sportsmen and firearms owners.
- When checking targets during a cease fire, all firearms must be unloaded. Empty the magazine chambers and cylinders. Bolts and actions must be open. If action does not stay open, when magazine is removed, you must place an indicator between the bolt and chamber to show the firearm is safe.