All incoming and outgoing mail will be processed through the United States Postal Service. Incoming/Outgoing mail will be processed Monday through Friday except for holidays. All incoming mail intended for an inmate should be addressed in the following manner:Price County JailInmate NamePO Box BPhillips, WI 54555
- Only letters, greeting cards, post cards and standard photographs will be accepted through the mail. To give the inmate property, books or magazines, please see the appropriate sections on Property and Books & Magazines.
- All incoming mail should be free of any adhesives or additives, i.e. address labels, stickers, glue, paint, decoration, marker, crayon, etc.
- All incoming mail bust have the sender's complete name and return address. Any mail not properly addressed will not be accepted.
- All photographs must be printed on standard photo paper. Poloroids will not be accepted. Sexually explicit photographs will not be accepted.
- Incoming mail that is received with extra markings, decoration or adhesives that does not pass inspection will not be delivered and will be placed in the inmate's property.
- Mail received for inmates who are no longer in custody will be marked "Return to Sender".